Rough week for teaching, but God is good. It is true what they say at the beginning of the year, do not smile for the first two weeks and be extremely strict because it is easier to lighten up than get tougher. At the beginning of this year I did not think it was a big deal if they got out of their seats to throw away tissues or get tissues or sharpen pencils, but now they get out of their seats all of the time and spend way to much time passing by all their friends and talking to them on their way to the tissue and then to the trash can, and most of the time they do not even need tissues. I am trying to crack down now with no getting out of their seats without raising their hands, but it is difficult, and I definitely have been frustrated.
Still God is good and I am enjoying exercising 4 times a week. I even took a jumping class this week. You jump on a trampoline for 45 minutes and do different moves. It is really a fun way to exercise. I was ok with not running out of breath, but my toes on both feet went numb, not sure why, but exercising is a good healthy release for me right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment