Friday, October 12, 2012

Church Time

Hello again,

On Friday I went to church.  This is the same church as in Kuwait city, just closer to me.  Kind of like Worship at Winebrenner, an extension of the main church.  There are a lot more Americans and Canadians at this one.  The other one has more people from India.  I may start and join an Alpha group, I will have to pray on that one since it is a Saturday night kind of late.  Since we have school Sunday I like my sleep.  Actually I like my sleep all of the time.  8 hours is my friend.  I bought a mattress topper. My mattress is so much softer now.  PTL.

The service was really good.  The pastor talked about difficult people.  He let us know that "where there is light there are bugs"  He pretended to be an annoying bug in peoples ears. It was funny.  Then he reminded us we are called to be the salt and what........... oh yeah the light to the world.  So where there is light there are bugs.  He challenged us to find a difficult person in our life and bring them to church next week.

I challenge you all to do the same:)  We'll all have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment