Today is the first time since I have been in Kuwait that it has rained. We'll see what happens if the roads get really messy or if it is nice. I saw clouds for the first time since I was here last week and they were beautiful. The sunset here was also gorgeous last night. God is awesome.
I am on break now and I have gone to school at least 10 hours thus far, and I will go to school tomorrow. For me it is nice to get caught up and hopefully get ahead because my first official evaluation is coming up soon. Please pray for that if you get a chance.
The classroom management is going better, but I still need God's wisdom on what to do. I have tried many different things, and grade cards come out next week.
My friend Lilia might be having a baby soon, I am so excited. I can't wait to meet the little guy in December.
That's all I got for now.
I am on break now and I have gone to school at least 10 hours thus far, and I will go to school tomorrow. For me it is nice to get caught up and hopefully get ahead because my first official evaluation is coming up soon. Please pray for that if you get a chance.
The classroom management is going better, but I still need God's wisdom on what to do. I have tried many different things, and grade cards come out next week.
My friend Lilia might be having a baby soon, I am so excited. I can't wait to meet the little guy in December.
That's all I got for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment