I think I will post about teaching, since I guess that is why I am here:) I have three classes with students who also challenge me. Jesus is putting people in my life to help me. Last week I wanted to give up after a class, but now I do a participation board and if they talk without permission, or do anything I mark it, and it affects their grade. I have also called parents and had parent meetings. It is a step-by-step process, but I know that God will work it out.
I just finished giving my second test. Now on the 25th we start a five day break called Eid, I think it has something to do with Mohammed. I am not sure, I just know I get a break. No big plans, but super excited. That's all for now folks, as Daffy Duck would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment