Friday, October 12, 2012

Dunes Crawl

Me again here:)

Friday night we did something called a Dunes crawl.  The 3 buildings the teachers live in are called the dunes.  We went to about 20 different apartments.  We stayed at each one where at each one there were appetizers, food, and "refreshments".  So by about 8:30 we had been crawling for about 4 and a half hours.  It was a social event that ended up being very fun.

Saturday I went to school to get ready for my math chapter 3 and I need to pick up tickets for the British Embassy event.  It is called night at the proms.  I am not going to the black tie one.  That one is on Wednesday.  It is an orchestra concert.  It should be really fun.

I am using Skype a lot, which is helping with the homesickness.  My sister in laws sister is getting married today and I am missing the wedding and Josiah is the ring bearer.  I can't wait to see pictures.  I forget my Skype name, but I will post it after I look it up.  If anyone would like to e-mail me it is neff_sarah@hotmail.com.  Where I live there are not road names or anything where mail could get to me, and sending stuff to the school should only be for important stuff.  So, e-mail is good.  I am working on getting better about facebook.

God is good.  Homesickness is less.  Feel free to pray I continue to adjust well and I can be light to the people of Kuwait.  I love the church services here because you can tell we don't get the Christian interaction we get back home, and when it comes time to praise it is amazing singing the songs.  I love it.  This is all for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment