Hello to All:)
It has been a week or so since I last posted. Much has happened since then. This past Monday I went to the Canadians in Kuwait Thanksgiving dinner. It brought back all of my memories of my favorite thanksgivings in Kuwait. Oh wait, I'm not from Kuwait what is going on here:) The Canadians are awesome and so they let anyone join. It was really fun. I got to dress up. The food was fancy. They had a raffle. I will post pictures soon. I met some people from Europe. I didn't actually meet too many Canadians, which I thought was funny. The American embassy in Kuwait does not seem to put on a lot of functions.
On Wednesday I went to a cultural event where this lady sang. It was kind of like scat meets opera. Do, do, do, do, do let it beeeeeeee, let it beeee was one of the songs. Well kind of. The taxi ride there was interesting. We got lost as usual. It makes me very stressed out when I am lost. God needs to work on me about that.
On Thursday we went to my superintendents house for an early Halloween party. We had appetizers and we got to talk. The view of the Persian gulf from her place is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment